Saturday, March 10, 2012

Seesaw Birthday Card

Woah!~ Here is another beach themed birthday card with bits that move! The request was pretty simple - a birthday card with two loving sea turtles. So, I tried to make a card with something moves for ages...and I just got the seesaw idea! I did a little experiment using some scrap cardstock before making the actual card.

It's a bit fiddly to do...but, had fun while making this card. I made two quilled turtles...seesawing, a colorful beach ball and I simply sketched a sand castle on a kraft cardstock and used it as the base card. Well it's not an easy peasy card...but it's unique!

Thanks and have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Nifty,
    I am the recipient of all these lovely beach cards from Frank, my husband. Thank you so much for making them, they are all very special.

    You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hi...Glad you liked my creations! :) Thanks for visiting my craft corner!

    ReplyDelete