Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Card for Daddy

Since it's getting close to Father's Day, I figured...it was time to start working on some Father's Day ideas...Hmm what kind of dad do you have?...Some dads are strict and disciplinarians...while others play more of a friend role, a hero or a role model! No matter what type of dads we have...we all love them! Of course, every one of us can proudly say..."My dad is the best in the world!"...Take a look at some of the father's day cards that I have made last week...
A simple card to show how much you love and care your dad...
I don't have any masculine stamps...but I was still able to come up with a "Love u Dad" message which I made using alphabet stamps. I love to use textured card compared to the design card as it looks more impressive and rich in quality. Hence, I used Swiss dot card as the base card for my alphabets.
Handmade car greeting card for your dad! You're my #1
For this card, I simply used the layering technique to form the base design. Then, I sketched a little car image on a navy cardstock and outlined it with a silver pen. Buttons are the best form of embellishment out there...using buttons add a dimension to any card design...so here I used two black buttons as the car tires.

Cute little daddy's car...
On whole, it was fun to work with tiny and cute things. Check out the price of each card on the gallery section. A lot more on the way...

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment