Monday, July 31, 2017

Miss you!

Hello! Today, I have made a card inspired by the color palette from Lawn Fawnatics challenge. Love the bright summery colors and here is my take.

I created a cute scene using Lawn Fawn - Home for the Holidays stamps set. I colored the car with distress ink and did layer stamping on the trees using Memento inks. The sentiment is from Papertrey Inks - Phrase Play #3 stamps set. Hope you like this cute miss you card. Happy crafting!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this card is all kinds of fabulous! I love the cute little circle scene, such a wonderful design! I'm so happy you joined the color challenge fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I LOVE this card! So cute :)

    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how CAS this card is! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete